LexRides Forum Index LexRides
Lexington's Bike Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTB Fixed/Free rear wheel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LexRides Forum Index -> Bike Stuff for Sale or trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shaft
training wheels
training wheels

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:50 pm    Post subject: WTB Fixed/Free rear wheel Reply with quote

See subject.

I'll trade you some weeeeeddddd maaannnnn. Or just buy it. Anyone got something laying around?
laughterhouse5
training wheels
training wheels

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got one - bought it here last year - supposedly Weinmann but stickerless - black V with machined sides, no markings on hub. Paid 50, will take 40.
likamadova

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:38 pm    Post subject: 23 year old male guy individual 1st canine unique circumstan Reply with quote

First of most let me point out we appreciate you spending some time to look at my topic I\'ve recently been crazy about puppies my personal whole life puppies I believe I possess finaly achieved have got during my life that I could get my to adore along with enjoy while our own! I have a very 1 bed room house using a kitchen/ family room region which is regarding 30\'X15\' in which I might retain my personal doggy in whenever Im away. Im searching for a core sort of dog and still have produce numerous breeds which I would love to get by my side. I desire a dog by electricity and also a chance to learn well however really needs some independce simply because it's going to be investing virtually 1/3 of its living household alone. I operate 48-53 and also a weekly in addition Im long gone regarding 10ish plus a a week from school. Now are you aware that unique circumstances, I reside 1/4 mile through work along with 1/2 distance from practice (super great I know!). Though I have got activities just about every few days and virtually every day, Im certainly not eliminated for additional and then three hours at the time. Frequent Urination in Women
I get to visit residence 10 mins on my own 16 moment fails through perform along with generaly my buddies arrive at hang out at my personal spot so Im certainly not leaving to be able to party about weekends. I have a number of buddies my age with pet dogs along with a wonderful open public dog recreation area about several a long way away from me personally in which I program to wait week-ends for socializing. The challange of training your pet dog is away from purpose I have to have one so I prepare to train every day or a morning hours work before function each day to assist staying based upward in the house with regard to 10.5 along with a mon-fri (with trips every single 2-3 along with a remember). Thank a person with my own walls regarding text and answers really apreciated! So our question- Should I have a dog? I\'ll have plenty of time to teach and exercise our puppy but it's going to be house alone, nonetheless certainly not for longer times unlike nearly all dogs. PS- The a pair of varieties I possess inside the leading operating right this moment can be a Canaan plus a S Husky. A lab or even German Pincher furthermore seem excellent and my friends simply got pit/A sheperd young dogs nevertheless Ive find about just how A sheperds obtain seperation stress and anxiety therefore Im attempting to certainly not examine exactly how sweet people darn pups are!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LexRides Forum Index -> Bike Stuff for Sale or trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: